Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Let it Snow

Just a quick post to share my second card for the Jingle Belles non-Christmas card challenge. For the current challenge we are encouraged to create a card for our friends who do not celebrate Christmas. We can create a New Year's, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, Solstice, or a general winter themed card. I decided to use the general winter theme because I am more likely to actually send it to a friend.

I used blue and white for the card because it makes me think of winter. However, photographing the dark blue was a challenge. After several attempts, I decided that this was the best it was going to get. The dark blue still looks black, but it's really a deep, dark blue.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that awesome snowflake and the amazing frame of twine is soooooooooooo very clever! for the record the navy totally looks navy to me... and it's PERFECT for this! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can most certainly see the blue ... and I love that big bold snowflake ... perfect winter card for a friend.

    ReplyDelete