Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May Sketch~Second Card

This is my second card for our fabulous May sketch at The Sketch File. Kathy has us thinking about oval layers and I had a blast coming up with the theme for this card. I handcut a moon from light yellow cardstock and added yellow chalk to create a bit of dimension and shading. The stars were left over from a previous project. I just added a bit of wire around the largest star and layered all the stars in the lower right hand corner. Behind the moon I added oval layers and used a punch to create a star border in the dark blue layer.

I enjoyed working with the sketch and think you will too. I can't wait to see what you create.  If you need more inspiration, you can hop on over to the The Sketch File to see Kathy's gorgeous card as well as another version of the sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment