|This was a fun sketch!|
- I started with a Kraft card base and scraps from my stash.
- Using EK Success circle punches, I punched a small white circle from cardstock and a larger green patterned circle from paper.
- I hand cut a green patterned circle to use as a mat for the white circle.
- I stamped three flowers onto the green patterned paper and inked around the outside edges of all the circles.
- Because the center of the white circle was so stark, I added a little ink to the center. It is green ink, but looks a bit bluish in the photo.
- The butterfly was punched from Core'dinations Impressions yellow cardstock and added a piece of black for the body and antennae.
- The sentiment was printed on yellow gingham.
- I finished by adding a marker trail from the sentiment to the butterfly.
Thanks for visiting!
Hope you are having an awesome week!