|This was a fun sketch!|
- I started with a Kraft card base and scraps from my stash.
- Using EK Success circle punches, I punched a small white circle from cardstock and a larger green patterned circle from paper.
- I hand cut a green patterned circle to use as a mat for the white circle.
- I stamped three flowers onto the green patterned paper and inked around the outside edges of all the circles.
- Because the center of the white circle was so stark, I added a little ink to the center. It is green ink, but looks a bit bluish in the photo.
- The butterfly was punched from Core'dinations Impressions yellow cardstock and added a piece of black for the body and antennae.
- The sentiment was printed on yellow gingham.
- I finished by adding a marker trail from the sentiment to the butterfly.
Thanks for visiting!
Hope you are having an awesome week!
Beautiful card! The gingham, flowers, and butterfly are just perfect.ReplyDelete
Love those stamped flowers! So, so cute! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!ReplyDelete
Great card! I like your use of patterns and colors here.ReplyDelete
I love the gingham paper and how the butterfly seemed to fly between the card and the circle! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!ReplyDelete
Fabulous design, Brenda! I love the rounded corners that go along with the 2 circles! The colors are so pleasing to the eyes! Beautiful composition!ReplyDelete
Oh, that butterfly is so sweet! Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!ReplyDelete