Sunday, August 31, 2014

Gold Challenge

Jingle Belles has another wonderful challenge for us this week. It was actually suggested by Lisa Hausmann of Recklinghausen Musings. Lisa suggested that we use GOLD on our card. I just happen to have a few gold embellishments in my stash. For my card, I adhered gold clips to gold circles. I added a gold top and a gold string to create ornaments.  I also added gold gem ribbon and a gold border. I have a number of different ideas buzzing around my head so I'm sure to be back with another card!

2 comments:

  1. Love how you turned those clips into fantastic holiday ornaments ... thanks for going for the gold with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE coming here, missus! b/c i know that not only will you have a fabulously original idea... it will never be a LONELY idea, there will be plenty of others in your head to keep it company... and keep us all inspired!! :) thanks for coming on a GILT TRIP with us at JINGLE BELLES! <3

    ReplyDelete