Sunday, August 17, 2014

Gearing Up For....







This is my second card for our August sketch challenge at The Sketch File. I am just getting around to posting it because I returned from vacation yesterday.  The card is based on this sketch from Kathy:

I kept my card very simple. I began by embossing gears on black cardstock, inked over the top with white ink, then fussy cut them. I adhered some of the gears with dimensional adhesive and layered them on printed cardstock.  I printed the sentiment with my computer and added brads to each side of the sentiment strip. 

The sketch will be up for the entire month of August, so we hope you'll show us what you do with it. If this version doesn't inspire you, Kathy also posted a second version at The Sketch File. Hope you'll play along with us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment