Saturday, October 5, 2013

Stamping on Washi

Today I was determined to use Washi Tape on a card. I have a growing collection of tape and was just itching to use some of it. I began by dry embossing a piece of white cardstock with a striped diagonal pattern. I layered Washi tape diagonally, along the embossed stripes and stamped flowers onto the tape.  I used orange cardstock for a mat and adhered it to a brown cardbase.  I cut a narrow strip of the brown cardstock, attached three brads and adhered it to the bottom of the card.  I'm not sure you can tell from the photo, but the texture that resulted from the dry embossing and layers of Washi is a great combination.

Supplies:  Cardbase: Core'dinations, Washi: Darice, Embossing Folder: Darice, Stamp: Stampin' Up, Adhesive: Scotch ATG, Ink: Memento

No comments:

Post a Comment