Thursday, July 19, 2012

Let's Strip & Strip It Challenges

There are currently two challenges involving using strips. There is one at 3D Foam and a Sanding Block, which is also part of a blog hop at Core'dinations and a second challenge at Cas'ual Fridays. I used Core'dinations Impressions cardstock from the Brown and Cream Collection and the Happy Colors Collection to cut strips of cardstock and adhered them diagonally on a white card base. Between each of the strips, I added strips of black cardstock.  I used additional Core' strips to create the rectangle in the center and off set it on a piece of black cardstock.  I adhered a small black bow and the sentiment. To pull the card together, I used a marker to create lines around the outside edges.
Thanks for visiting!CFC61

2 comments:

  1. This is a really sharp looking card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my kind of card in every way. I love the colors and the textures and the CAS style. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete