Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Dragon Fly Thank You ISSC25

 I am submitting this card for the challenge at I Spy Sketches.  I started by punching (EK Success) the dragonflies from scrap pieces of cardstock.  I adhered them to black cardstock then spritzed them with Sparkle Sheer Shimmer from Tsukineko.  Once this dried, I adhered it to a piece of blue cardstock and then the black card base.  I added blue dashes around the outside edge with a gel pen.  The sentiment was hand written  on blue cardstock with a black marker. Scrapbook Adhesives 3D foam adhesive helped the sentiment pop (sorry you can't see that in the photo)  I completed the card by adding a piece of the blue cardstock to the inside for a writing surface.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you are having a great week.

2 comments:

  1. Love your dragonflies and faux stitching! Wonderful handwriting for the sentiment! Thanks for playing at I Spy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love those little dragonfly punchies! The colours really stand out against the black back drop :D Thanks so much for playing along with us at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete