Sunday, July 22, 2012

A New Trail Sketch Challenge

Another Core'dinations blog hop challenge is a sketch challenge offered by Kristine Davidson over at Just Being Creative. Using Core'dinations cardstock  and the sketch was the challenge. In this layout, I used a cream colored piece of Core' from the Cosmic Cricket collection for the base of my layout.  I lightly inked the surface  with green ink to highlight the embossed pattern .  This was a lovely way to help pull all the colors together. I also used the Core' cardstock to create the hand cut flower that I used for journaling and to mat the photo.    The other flowers are from Sassafras.  Sorry, I don't know the manufacturer of the other papers I used.
.
Kristine, this was a wonderful sketch! Thanks for the challenge!

1 comment:

  1. I love the embossing in the background and how you inked over it lightly. Super pretty!

    ReplyDelete