Saturday, April 22, 2017

Precious


I came across the photo in this layout while organizing a few things. I set it aside because I knew that it had to be a focal point in a layout. The photos brings back such fond memories of my son . Goodness knows it was much easier to take candid photos of him when he was younger.  Now that he has grown into a fine young man and is finishing his first year of college, it is harder to take precious photos like this one.

The layout was inspired by the April sketch at The Sketch File. Kathy and I have been using the sketch to share a layout or card each week. We hope to inspire a few other crafters to use the sketch for a project or two and to share the project with us at The Sketch File.

Here's a look at two versions of the sketch:

No comments:

Post a Comment