Wednesday, July 6, 2016

July Sketch @ The Sketch File


Welcome to a new month! We are happy to introduce our July sketch at the The Sketch File, This sketch will be available all month and Kathy and I are looking forward to seeing how it inspires you to create. You always have the option of shrinking, enlarging, rotating,or flipping it....whatever it takes to inspire you! We eagerly look forward to seeing what you create with it. You'll notice that there are two versions of the sketch....use either one.

I decided to use it to create a birthday card. I hand cut the balloons from scrap pieces of paper (my ever growing stash). I tied embroidery thread to each balloon and added a bit of highlight with a gel pen.  I printed the sentiment in Word and layered it on rectangular pieces of paper.
See you at The Sketch File!

No comments:

Post a Comment