Monday, September 14, 2015

CASE-ing Christmas Challenge 29

I'm playing along with the current challenge at CASE-ing Christmas. My inspiration for this card comes from the beautiful card created by Mynn. Like Mynn, I used a snowman theme and blue and white color combination (yes, that's dark blue and not black, but I couldn't convince my camera of that!). I loved Mynn's layered snow, so I also included some torn cardstock to look like layers of snow.  I added a tag with a snowman instead of having the snowman sit directly on this torn cardstock snow. I created the little snowman by hand cutting him from white cardstock and dressed him up with a hat and scarf. I added detail to the hat, scarf and snow with colored pencils and finished by adding a dimensional snowflake.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful CASE of Mynn's card Brenda! Thanks for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SNOW pretty, Brenda! ;) I LOVE the fabulous torn snow banks and beautiful spotlighted scene! Gorgeous creation! Thank you so much for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love all those wonderful snowy layers that make such an awesome home for your snowman!! Such a great card!! Wonderful job and Thank you for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas - we are thrilled that you joined us - please join us again in October!!
    Taunya Butler
    CASE-ing Christmas Design Team
    http://daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the addition of the snowflake embellishment. The navy behind your snowman really emphasizes your lovely snowman. Thanks for playing along with us at CASE-ing Christmas.
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, Brenda and a great take on Mynn's card. Love the snowy background on your card. Thank you for joining our September challenge. We have started CASE-ing Christmas Challenge #30 . Link up by the 23rd and you’ll be entered into the Christmas in October random prize draw. Hope to see you again for our October challenge.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete