Tuesday, June 23, 2015

3 Little Things Sketch

It's the last Tuesday of the month, which means there's only a few days left to use the current sketch at The Sketch File. Just use the sketch to create a craft and share it with us over at The Sketch File. Feel free to rotate, flip it, shrink it or do whatever. Just have fun with it.  My card was created with scraps of paper from Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue collection.   It was one of those collections of paper that I bought and set aside because I loved the paper so much that I wanted to save it for a special project. I ended up making a mini album with it and kept all the bits and pieces that were left over.


If you are like me, you are wondering where the month of June has gone. Even though I am not working, the time is flying by. My family and I moved across country at the beginning of June and we spent three days unpacking and settling in. Now it's time to search for a job but in the meantime, I think I'll be spending a bit more time crafting.  

Happy Crafting Everyone!
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed! I thought May went fast and was hopeful that June wouldn't be quite as busy - no luck!
    Hope the unpacking went well! Best of luck in your job search, but I agree, times spent in your crafty space is definitely the way to get in the right frame of mind to job search, lol!
    I love anything related to snail mail, so I love the postage stamps on your card! The black really makes them pop!
    Happy Crafting!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete