Thursday, January 23, 2014

Last Merry LITTLE Christmas


Steph and Lauren at  Jingle Belles always have such inspiring challenges! This is my third card for their "Have Yourself a Merry LITTLE Christmas" challenge. What do they mean by LITTLE? Well that's easy. We are encouraged to use inchies or twinchies. This time my square inchies have trees punched in the center of them. I adhered them to a white cardstock strip with Happy Holidays repeatedly printed repeatedly at the top and bottom. I also added brads between the inchies and layered the strip over patterned paper.

Supplies: Cardbase: Recollections, Cardstock: Scrap pieces from my stash, Brads, All Night Media Tree Punch, Echo Park Happy Days Patterned Paper, Scotch ATG, Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive

3 comments:

  1. I just love the clean feeling of this design ... sort of like the beauty of a morning with new fallen snow ... another fabulous inchie creation ... that punch is super-fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! what a COOOOOOOOL punch! and yes, it's beyond perfection for holiday inchie cards, as you've proven so thoroughly right here! you are soooo totally rockin' our "merry little xmas" fun at JINGLE BELLES, missus! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those little trees. Beautiful Jingle Belles cards - all of them.

    ReplyDelete