Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Thank Yous

The current THANK YOU theme at  Jingle Belles has me thinking about one of the fastest ways I know to create a thank you card. I suggest beginning with an old Christmas photo and adding a bit of detail. For example, I took a photo of my family standing in front of our Christmas tree and played around a bit with the color using Photo Shop Elements.  I simply matted the photos and added a thank you sentiment directly onto the first photo (yellowish one) and added a printed banner to the second one.  Easy peasy!

2 comments:

  1. oh *WOW*! this is as brilliant as it is beautiful! what a great way to make totally awesome--and totally PERSONAL thank you notes! (plus you can make as many or few as you need, AND have fun with pse!) :) as always, you inspire and teach missus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super-fun way to make a personalized thank you card ... and those colors are so fun ... so glad you shared your gratitude with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete