Monday, January 21, 2013

A Green Card

Every once in a while, I take a few moments to look through a container of embellishments that I've made and didn't used for one reason or another. I had sewn the heart and smock like border on this hand cut tag quite a while ago. When I initially created the tag, I wasn't happy with it so I put it aside. However, when  I came across the tag this morning, I decided that I really liked the stitching and wanted to use the tag. So, I added the punched flowers and mounted the tag on the embossed background cardstock.  Now, I'm wondering what other hand made items I've stashed in that container of embellishments. I'm going to have another look and see what else I can create.

Supplies:
Cardbase: Paper Studios
Cardstock: Core'dinatons: Happy Colors
Punch: McGill
Tag: Hand cut
Sewing Machine: Jenome
Colored Pencils: Faber Castell
Adhesives: Scotch ATG
Sandpaper

2 comments:

  1. I adore all this green, it provides the perfect balance to the uber cool smocked tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this simple card! The color is delightfully fresh and goes so well with the embossed background!

    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete