Friday, October 26, 2012

FISKARS Delivers!


This collection of crafting goodness arrived on my front porch this week. As one of five grand prize winners in the "Show Us the Possibilities" contest, I received ALL THIS! I am overwhelmed with the generosity of FISKARS. This is an incredible prize and the creative possibilities are endless.   I have been happily experimenting with the FUSE machine this week and am having a blast! The card below is one of many that I have already created with this amazing FUSE Die-cut & Letterpress system.  The system is so easy to use and there are multiple options for creating with the beautifully designed dies.  I am so grateful to FISKARS. 
Let the creativity begin!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I'll admit, I'm jealous!! What an amazing prize! Of course your card is amazing too, you totally deserve to win this! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete